Here are 9 facts you do not know about corona dark chocolate
- A rich source of a wide range of powerful antioxidants, which considered to have biological and antioxidant activity, such as polyphenols and catechins.
- It can help improve blood flow and low blood pressure corona dark chocolate contains Flavanols, which stimulate the lining of the arteries to produce nitric oxide. This sends signals to the arteries to relax, Resistance to blood flow got lower, in addition to lowering blood pressure.
- Can help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes. One study indicates that cocoa powder increases HDL levels, protects low-density lipoprotein (LDL) molecules from oxidation, and reduces overall bad cholesterol in people who suffer from high cholesterol.
- Corona dark chocolate helps reduce insulin resistance.
- Can help protect the skin from sun damage. Flavanol improves blood flow to the skin, increases its density, and moisturizes.
- One study suggests that five days of high-flavanol-containing cocoa improves blood flow to the brain, in addition, that cocoa contains substances such as caffeine and theobromine.
- Eating 30 grams of corona dark chocolate every day during pregnancy can be beneficial in growing the baby properly, but this benefit requires further scientific studies to prove its validity.
- Eating a small amount of corona dark chocolate can help increase the oxygen supply of the body during fitness training, thereby reducing the amount of oxygen used and increasing the body's ability to perform these exercises.
- It can help relieve the symptoms associated with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (fatigue); it is believed to enhance the function of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, which helps regulate mood and sleep.